Search my Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

SV5DKL Contest Log Statistics Analysis Web Page

Since today, we have a new webpage online, where you may freely check on my Contest Log Statistics Analysis.

Just visit http://www.sv5dkl.eu/Contest_Log_Statistics_Analysis and feel free to browse through my various statistics files.

For the implementation of the said webpage, a powerful software tool was used, SH5 v2.36 by Dmitriy Gulyaev, UA4WLI, that makes everything look too easy !!

I have already uploaded quite a few statistics analysis files for several contests I have participated in, but there are more to be processed and uploaded, so keep in touch !!

Of course, the list will be expanding progressively as I will be participating in several contests.

Enjoy !!

73s de Stathis, SV5DKL

No comments: