Search my Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

They just keep on coming ...

Awards and Trophies applied online through DARC's DCL web site just keep arriving in the mailbox !!

Today, it was the turn of EU-DX-D 1000 Trophy to arrive.

Dietmar, DL3DXX, was super fast and accurate on checking my application, approving it, providing for fees and shipment info, and shipping it to me.

So, now I am proud owner of EU-DX-D 1000 Trophy Plaque with serial number 122 in Mixed Mode, the two sides of which you may check out hereafter:



Accompanying the EU-DX-D 1000 Trophy, Dietmar included also a beautiful DARC badge with the EU-DX-D logo engraved:


and, of course, the EU-DX-D Diplom, with the relevant 50-point stickers (that is, 20 pieces x 50 points = 1000 points !!):



If you, too, want to check if you can apply for this nice set of trophies/awards, visit the related site of EU-DX-D Diplom here.

The EU-DX-D 1000 Trophy plaque and the EU-DX-D badge are also presented in "My Trophies" page in "My Pages" section at the right column of this blog.

Until the next one ...

73s from Rhodes Island

Stathis, SV5DKL

No comments: