Search my Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Here we go ... !!!

Welcome everyone to my brand new blog created on 13th June 2012.
I made the decision to use English, because this is a worldwide hobby, but also posts in Greek will be liable and welcome.
 I will try to share knowledge, experiences and opinions on various Amateur Radio subjects with all of you. Keep up with this blog to read news about my Radio Station in Rhodes Island, Dodecanese.
Station and antenna photos soon to be presented.
About my QSL policy: Though I am a bureau user, bureau QSL cards need to take a long journey to reach me, so you've got to be very patient. However, every card that is received is being answered the same way it arrived.
If you are in need of my paper QSL card, just send me yours via snail mail (QRZ.com address is OK) with a SASE and sufficient return postage. Direct QSL requests are usually answered in a week's time from delivery.

73s to all for now and I will be happy to read any comments/suggestions about the looks of my new blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a test ...
Nice looking blog.
Looking forward to see pics of your setup